Kamba M Herbicide
Active ingredients: Dicamba @ 80g/L & MCPA @ 340g/L
Kamba M Herbicide is for selective broadleaf weed control in turf and lawns & for the control of certain broadleaf weeds in winter cereals, pastures, and non-crop areas. Considered Australia’s leading selective broadleaf turf herbicide, Kamba M is made from the combination of the active ingredients of Dicamba & MCPA to control a wide range of broadleaf weeds in lawns, and turf, golf tees, greens & fairways, bowling greens, sports fields & parks.
What weeds does Kamba M Herbicide target in turf;
|Catsear / Flatweed
|Red flowered mallow
›Note, do not use Kamba M on Buffalo Grass, Lippia or Strawberry Clover as death or severe damage may occur.
Tips to get the best results when using Kamba M Herbicide on turf;
- Spray your lawn when weeds are young and actively growing.
- Do not mow turf for at least 2 days before or after application.
- Do not spray within 4 hours of rainfall or general watering.
- Do not spray when weeds are wet with dew or rain.
- Do not spray if soil fertility is low or if the soil is waterlogged.
- Do not spray weeds under stress (heat or waterlogging etc).
- Ensure thorough wetting of all weed foliage.
- Do not fertilise turf for 2 weeks after spraying.
- Do not allow grazing stock onto the sprayed area for 7 days after application.
- Keep domestic animals off the treated area until the product has dried.
What weeds does Kamba M Herbicide target in pastures and crops;
|Wild turnip (Brassica tournefortii)
|New Zealand spinach
|Turnip weed (Rapistrum rugosum)
Pack Sizes: 1L, 5L & 20L
Kamba M Herbicide Registrant: Nufarm Australia Limited (APVMA #: 49906)