Crooked Lane Harvest Seaweed Meal
Seaweed Meal is a natural, balanced source of vitamins and minerals. It contains over 50 different elements and has been used for centuries as a supplement in animals and stock feeds.
Seaweed Meal can also be used as a conditioner and a nutrient source in soil and compost.
Produced completely from harvested seaweed, seaweed meal is therefore biodegradable. It contains no artificial additives or preservatives.
All components can be used by animals and plants.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
This product is supplied as a raw material only. Please refer to your animal health specialist for advice specific to your needs.
Do not feed in excess, as Seaweed Meal contains the highest plant source of iodine which can affect thyroid balance.
* Seaweed Meal is beneficial to all animals.
* It contains 48 minerals, 16 amino acids and 11 vitamins (including: Cobalt, Copper, Iron, Iodine, Magnesium, Zinc and many other trace elements). * This combination of nutrients makes Seaweed Meal an extremely beneficial supplement.
* It also contains 26% of mineral salts in an organic form, so it is more easily metabolised, as well as Alginates (salts) which are high in protein. Alginates attract heavy metals and remove them from the body as well as having anti-oxidant activities.
* Value Plus Crooked Lane Harvest Seaweed Meal is Australian and is harvested in non-polluted waters from the southern parts of Australia.
* Value Plus Crooked Lane Harvest Seaweed Meal is Australian owned and made.
1kg, 2Kg & 5kg