Bayticol Dip and Spray
Active Ingredient: Flumethrin @ 75g/L
Bayticol Dip and Spray is an effective, easy-to-use dip and spray concentrate for treating susceptible ticks on Cattle, Horses and Dogs.
Bayticol contains the active ingredient Flumethrin, a synthetic pyrethroid (SP) insecticide that interferes with the sodium channel of nerve cell membranes, delaying repolarisation to cause parasite death.
Why choose Bayticol Dip and Spray;
- Powerful on susceptible tick strains, efficacy is greater than 99%
- It kills ticks on contact and prevents re-infestation.
- Convenient, proven, non-stripping formulation.
- A stable formulation not affected by water quality or water hardness.
- Convenient mixing and charging rate and choice of spray-on or dipping application.
- Suitable for use on all breeds and classes of cattle, horses and dogs.
- Compatible with routine management procedures and other treatments.
- Kills Cattle Tick, Paralysis Tick and Bush Tick
- Convenient, proven, non‐stripping formulation
- Mixing rates are the same for charging and replenishing cattle dips (1L/1000L water)
- Compatible with routine management procedures and other treatments
- Free dip analysis and recommendation service conducted by Elanco.
On Cattle & Horses, Bayticol Dip and Spray is registered for the control of synthetic pyrethroid susceptible strains of;
- Cattle tick (Boophilus microplus), including chlorinated hydrocarbon-organophosphorus-amidine-resistant strains
- Paralysis Tick (Ixodes holocyclus)
- New Zealand Cattle Tick (Haemaphysalis longicornis)
On Dogs, Bayticol Dip and Spray is registered for the control of synthetic pyrethroid susceptible strains of;
- Brown Dog Tick (Rhipicephalus sanguineus), New Zealand Cattle Tick (Haemaphysalis longicornis) ticks
Bayticol Dip and Spray can be mixed up and applied to cattle, horses or dogs as a spray, dip or wash application for control against susceptible ticks. Once applied, Bayticol will treat and control Flumethrin sensitive Cattle Tick, New Zealand Cattle Tick and Paralysis Tick on cattle and horses, and Brown Dog Tick and New Zealand Cattle Tick on dogs.
Bayticol is highly effective against the major tick species and is widely used for Cattle Tick control in Northern Australia. It is non‐stripping, with no lime additive required, making it easier to manage. The same mixing rate of 1 Litre of Bayticol Cattle Dip per 1,000 Litres of water is used for both charging and also replenishment.
Bayticol can also be used as a tick (non‐paralysis species) rinse for dogs. Add 3mL of Bayticol to 5 Litres of water, sponge into the dog’s coat and allow to dry. Repeat weekly.
Flumethrin is a pyrethroid insecticide. It is used externally in veterinary medicine against parasitic insects and ticks on a range of animals. Flumethrin is also used in products, such as flea and tick collars, to protect pets against fleas. Bayticol Dip and Spray is not registered for this use or claims control of fleas.
Pack Sizes: 250mL and 5L
Registrant: Elanco Australasia Pty Ltd (APVMA: 41037)