Controls cabbage moth (diamondback moth), cabbage white butterfly, cabbage-centre grub and cabbage cluster caterpillar in cole crops.
As a Biological Insecticide XenTari® not only presents as an ideal caterpillar control option but has a number of features specific to biological insecticides that make rational scientific and economic sense.
- XenTari is highly effective against Diamondback Moth, Cabbage White Butterfly, Cabbage Centre Grub and Cabbage Cluster Caterpillar.
- Early season biorational window provides high efficacy against young instars and is safe to beneficials allowing natural predators to continue protecting crops.
- Mid season, the biorational window provides strong resistance management benefits while offering no re-entry interval for workers.
- Late season, XenTari can be used right up until harvest as it has no WHP and no residues.
The diamondback moth is the most destructive insect pest of brassica crops throughout the world. Reliance on chemicals as a control measure for the diamondback moth has resulted in the development of resistance to many insecticides. Diamondback moth populations have recently demonstrated tolerance to products introduced in only the last few years such as the Group 28 and group 6 MoA Group products. With no cross resistance to conventional chemical insecticides, XenTari is the perfect rotation partner to keep these products as useful tools for growers.
XenTari comes from the company that has more experience with Bt insecticides than anyone else.
This experience has led to continuous innovation in fermentation, formulation and application technology allowing the products to maintain their effectiveness in today’s tough insect control environment.
The combination of experience and innovations means that the XenTari formulation is unequalled in terms of:
- Consistency of formulation
- Ease of application
Registrant: HORTICULTURE INNOVATION AUSTRALIA LTD (APVMA #;87670)